Attention all foster and kinship carers!
Carer KaFÉ offers learning and development opportunities throughout the year to support statutory kinship carers and accredited foster cares in Victoria.
This month, there five training sessions available which include:
- Caring for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Children (2 days, 10-11 February & 27-28 February)
- The Foster Care Experience – Working with Teens Online (18 February & 20 March)
- Foundations of Care – Love of Learning Program (23 February)
- The Foster Care Experience – Caring for Young People with Behaviours of Concern (27 February)
- The Foster Care Experience – Working with Teens Face to Face (26 March)
To register you interest or to find out more information about these training sessions please visit the Carer KaFÉ website.