We are excited to announce the release of our 2019-20 Annual Report.
This financial year has definitely been a challenging one. The emergence of COVID-19 resulted in us having to adapt how we worked, operated, and safely supported our clients and those in need. We are so proud of what we have been able to achieve this year, being able to continue to support and care for those in our community despite the challenges we faced. Some of our key impacts are highlighted below and could not have been achieved without the support of our staff, donors, partners and community.
- 924 children subject to protection orders with a safe place to stay
- 16,396 nights of care for children in foster care and kinship care arrangements
- 754 individuals and families with crisis housing support through Opening Doors
- 735 young people, adults and families with transitional housing
- 972 individuals and families with support services including Family Reconciliation, First Supports, Emergency Housing Funding (HEF) and Private Rental Brokerage (PRB
- 20 young people with creative care options through targeted care packages
- 50 families were assisted as part of the COVID 19
We want to thank everyone for their generosity, kindness, and help during these unprecedented times and being part of what has been a successful year for Anchor.
If you would like to read the full report you can do so here.
We look forward to sharing and exploring new ways of supporting our clients in the next financial year.