Kinship Care Groups

For children who can’t live with their own immediate family, the preferred option is sometimes to live with someone they know, such as an extended family member- this is referred to as Kinship Care.

If you know someone currently caring for a child, Anchor can provide help ranging from initial assistance to ongoing support. With thanks to Yarra Ranges Council, we also host a range of opportunities for local kinship families to come together (at no charge). For more information, please send us a message, or give us a call on 8761 9040.