Be part of something that matters
Job opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
Anchor is an equal opportunity workplace. We encourage applications from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds.
Anchor currently has the below vacancies:
Coming to work at Anchor:
- A competitive salary is offered with salary packaging available.
- Anchor is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes employees of different ages, gender and ethnicity.
- We work with a diverse population, both within our client base, stakeholders and staff.
- As an Employer of Choice, we value flexibility within the work place, such as balance with home life and family responsibilities.
- We are a Learning Organisation and value both supporting the community to learn through our Student Placement Program, and through our Core Competency Training for staff.
- We seek to explore your motivation for success within the field, and how we can work to achieve this with you.
- We are a Child Safe Organisation
Executive Assistant – Part Time 0.6 EFT (45.6 hours per fortnight), Maternity Leave Contract until April 2019
Anchor Inc. is a community service organisation with a proud history of supporting vulnerable people in Melbourne’s Outer East.
An opportunity has arisen in the organisation as Executive Assistant.
The role of the Executive Assistant is to support the CEO, Senior Management Team and the Board of Management. Key duties include:
- Arranging and supporting board activities including board and committee meetings and training.
- Setting and co-ordinating agendas for all board and committee meetings and formulating and distributing minutes
- Supporting the Senior Management Team and the CEO in meetings, with scheduling, planning and presentations.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of organisation wide activities including the Annual General Meeting and staff days including their review and evaluation.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance activities are undertaken including those associated with incorporation and charity status, governance verifications and regular reviews of policies and procedures.
Applicants will require:
- Demonstrated high level written and oral skills
- Ability to manage and uphold confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and improve internal systems
- A strong interest and experience in compliance, policy and procedure
- An understanding of the requirements of a Board of Management in a Not for Profit environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated Advanced level computer skills including Microsoft Office suit, intranet, internet and email applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- An ability to work autonomously
The position is a maternity leave contract until April 2019.
A competitive salary including salary packaging is offered.
You will find the position description which includes key selection criteria and remuneration for this vacancy here: 20180124_Executive Assistant
It is expected that suitable candidates will be available for an interview in the week commencing 05th March 2018.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria in the Position Description and send a covering letter and CV to:
44 Lakeview Drive
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By 9am Monday 26th February 2018
If you do not address the KSC and send a covering letter and a CV, your application will not be considered
For enquiries please phone Rebecca Mulvogue on 03 8761 9040
Anchor is a Child Safe organisation.