Be part of something that matters
Job opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
Anchor is an equal opportunity workplace. We encourage applications from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds.
There are currently no employment vacancies. Thank you for your interest and please check back again soon.
Anchor’s commitment to staff :
- A competitive salary is offered with salary packaging available.
- Anchor is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes employees of different ages, gender and ethnicity.
- We work with a diverse population, both within our client base, stakeholders and staff.
- As an Employer of Choice, we value flexibility within the work place, such as balance with home life and family responsibilities.
- We are a Learning Organisation and value both supporting the community to learn through our Student Placement Program, and through our Core Competency Training for staff.
- We seek to explore your motivation for success within the field, and how we can work to achieve this with you.
- We are a Child Safe Organisation
Anchor Inc. is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne’s eastern region. Services include homelessness support, foster care, kinship care, community education and family reconciliation.
Anchor currently has the following volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in the community
Out of Home Care Transport and Carer Support Volunteer
Our kinship and foster carers are also volunteers within the agency and open their home to children and young people in need whilst sharing their family and giving up their time to ensure they have a safe and nurturing home. This can sometimes create significant challenges that require assistance for transport and other support.
Key activities for this position include (all or as opted by Volunteer):
- Providing safe transport of children and young people in care to school, appointments and other locations.
- Provide in home support to carers assisting with supervised care of children and young people
- Assist carers with practical home help eg. Gardening and basic cleaning
Further information can be found in the position description here:Out of Home Care Transport and Carer Support
Volunteer applicants can address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description and send a covering letter and resume to:
44 Lakeview Drive
Scoresby VIC 3179
or email to: email@example.com