Be part of something that matters
Job opportunities will be posted here as they become available.
Anchor is an equal opportunity workplace. We encourage applications from a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds.
CORPORATE SERVICE SUPPORT OFFICER
(0.8 – 1.0EFT, 6 month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent)
Salary $59,102 – $62,106 pro rata per annum plus SGC Super plus Leave Loading
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne’s outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
Due to recent growth within Anchor, an opportunity exists for a dynamic administrator. We are looking for someone who is passionate, detail orientated and experienced in providing first-class support to a Corporate Services team. Some of the areas of support will be Finance, Payroll, People and Culture, Communications and Reception. If the following sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Do you have experience supporting a Corporate Services Team with a focus in Finance Payroll, People and Culture, Communications and/or Reception?
- Do you possess a detailed understanding of general administrative duties and how these may influence and affect the functionality of an organisation’s processes?
- Are you able to prioritise the demands of a dynamic team at the same time as managing day-to-day demands with a high degree of accuracy?
- Do you thrive in a team environment, work hard to achieve team goals and display confidence in your knowledge and abilities when communicating?
- Are you highly organised with a proven ability to work on beginning to end projects within tight deadlines?
Applicants must provide responses to the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description with their application together with a covering letter and resume to:
Laura Anderson Anchor Inc. 44 Lakeview Drive Scoresby VIC 3179 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Monday 7th October 2019
Interviews for this position are expected to take place on Thursday 17th October.
A position description which includes key selection criteria can be found here 20190923 Corporate Services Support Officer .
Please note that applications that do not provide responses to the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Laura Anderson on 8761 9053.
Coming to work at Anchor:
- Positive workplace culture
- Immediate access to salary packaging
- Free on-site parking, on-site child care, gymnasium, café and health and wellbeing services
- Corporate leave over the Christmas period
- Quality supervision and professional development opportunities in addition to our core competency staff training program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Flexibility that aims to achieve a positive life balance for all staff
- An inclusive organisation that works with a diverse population within our client base, stakeholders and staff
Anchor Inc. is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne’s eastern region. Services include homelessness support, foster care, kinship care, community education and family reconciliation.
Anchor currently has the following volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in the community
Out of Home Care Transport and Carer Support Volunteer
Our kinship and foster carers are also volunteers within the agency and open their home to children and young people in need whilst sharing their family and giving up their time to ensure they have a safe and nurturing home. This can sometimes create significant challenges that require assistance for transport and other support.
Key activities for this position include (all or as opted by Volunteer):
- Providing safe transport of children and young people in care to school, appointments and other locations.
- Provide in home support to carers assisting with supervised care of children and young people
- Assist carers with practical home help eg. Gardening and basic cleaning
Further information can be found in the position description here:Out of Home Care Transport and Carer Support
Volunteer applicants can address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description and send a covering letter and resume to:
44 Lakeview Drive
Scoresby VIC 3179
or email to: email@example.com